UNDERFLOOR HEATING PRODUCTS
MULTITUBO UNDERFLOOR PIPING (IN SLAB)
Multitubo polyethylene pipe has raised temperature resistance specifically for underfloor heating application and has a 25 year guarantee – product life in excess of 50 years.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Strong yet highly flexible
- Suitable for embedding in concrete floor slab
- Maximum operating temperature of 70°C
VARIOCOMP FLOOR HEATING SYSTEM (OVERLAY)
The VarioComp Floor Heating System by Variotherm can be laid over solid or timber floors making it an excellent choice for renovations. VarioComp is mainly a retrofit underfloor heating system that is overlaid onto an existing floor structure and uses water-filled pipes to carry warmth throughout the home.
It has a super slim construction height of 20mm. Even with the low profile it has a high heat output and heats up extremely fast compared to traditional in-slab installations making it easier to control.
1. 18mm thick Gypsum panels (600mm x 1000mm) are laid across floor area to be heated
2. VarioComp pipe (11.6mm) is then laid in the pre-routed runs of gypsum panels at spacing of 100mm
3. A filling compound is then poured and spread evenly across entire surface
4. Floor leveling compound is then applied (installed by a 3rd party flooring specialist)
5. Floor covering applied