What is Radiator Heating?
Radiator central heating is one of the most effective and efficient ways of heating the whole home.
Warm water circulates through a closed network of pipes, carrying heat from the heat source to the radiators.
Radiators silently emit this comfortable heat to warm up surrounding objects and air. Each radiator is fitted with a self-regulating thermostatic radiator valve (TRV), which adjusts the flow of water into a radiator depending on the setting. Each room can be set to a different temperature giving you great flexibility and control.
It is not uncommon to have a combination of both radiators and underfloor heating in a home.
What are the Benefits of Radiator Heating?
- Heats the whole home evenly eliminating cold spots, drafts and damp
- Quick response time - heats your home quickly and quietly
- No forced air circulation - doesn’t distribute irritating dust and allergens
- Individual radiator manual control
- Ability to lower the system output or turn off when no one is home
- Optional WiFi system control via smartphone app
- A variety of styles and colour choices to suit your decor