Air-to-water heat pumps are among the most efficient heat sources on the market and the eco-friendly choice for your home. Air to water heat pumps take heat from the outside air and transfer it to a water based central heating system. The heat that is created can be used for underfloor or radiators.
Chofu heat pumps are made in Japan and have been tried and tested in New Zealand for the past five years. The high-quality heat pump features a single-phase inverter compressor with an integral room controller for easy management of heating times and temperatures, including domestic hot water production.
• Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems and radiators
• Max flow temperature of 60°C, min outside air temperature -20°C
• 5-year warranty
• Very low noise
• Heating efficiencies over a COP of 4.5 and delivers temperatures up to 60°C - at high efficiency
• Patented anti-frost technology ensures high performance is maintained in temperatures as low as -20°C.
• 6kW, 10kW, and 16kW single phase units available